First Future 4.0 project Main Output: “Technological Map Of The Shipyard & Nautical Logistic Supply Chain”
The Technological map of the Shipyard and Nautical logistic supply chain document is presented by Project Partner 3: Polytechnic University of Bari (Italy): Ms. Maria Pia Fanti, Mr. Valentino Sangiorgio and Ms. Beatrice di Pierro with contribution of all FUTURE 4.0 partners.
The first Future 4.0 project main output document “Technological map of the Shipyard and Nautical supply chain” is basically a summary of all the work of research and analysis done during the first phase of project Implementation, and results collected delivered under the work package number T1 – Smart industrial change, technologies and future jobs.
The main objective of FUTURE 4.0 project is to design a shared strategy to innovate companies approach to training through a special designed education in today’s digital age – Smart Learning Model. The base for designing such a model is using the known technique to help manage front part of the innovation process – Technological Road-mapping.
Work Package 2, task T1 has been divided in activities as follows:
- Activity T1 .1, Technological Map of the Shipyard & Nautical logistic supply chain,
- Activity T1.2, Mapping and data collection,
- Activity T1.3, Data Analysis and assessment (RIS3 – Regional development strategies),
- Activity T1.4, Participatory FOCUS GROUP.
The pursued procedure includes four synergistic techniques for data acquisition and analysis:
- Desk Studies to collect data in the existing literature,
- multi criteria decision methods such as the Analytic Hierarchy Processes to derive quantitative data from the Desk Studies,
- interviews with companies,
- Card Game specifically designed to analyze the perception of companies.
Read more here by clicking on the following link all about Future 4.0 project_Output T1.1_Technological Map of the Shipyard & Nautical Logistic the first main output by the FUTURE 4.0 project.