The third project and steering committee meeting of manufacturing education and training governance model for industry 4.0 In the Adriatic-Ionian area – Future 4.0 project was held in Patras, Greece from 8th-9th May 2019. The project meeting took place in Chamber of Achaia in Patras and was co-organized by project partners CA (PP4) and LMS (PP5); Επιμελητήριο Αχαΐας – Chamber of Achaia (ΕΛΛΑΔΑ – Greece) and the University of Patras – ΠΑΝΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΙΟ ΠΑΤΡΩΝ (ΕΛΛΑΔΑ – Greece).
The meeting was attended by the representatives of all the partners in the project: Regione del Veneto (Italy) as the leading partner of the project, Confindustria Veneto SIAV S.p.A. (Italy), Politecnico di Bari (Italy), Επιμελητήριο Αχαΐας – Chamber of Achaia (ΕΛΛΑΔΑ – Greece), UNIVERSITY OF PATRAS – ΠΑΝΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΙΟ ΠΑΤΡΩΝ (ΕΛΛΑΔΑ – Greece), Primorje-Gorski Kotar County (Croatia), University of Rijeka Faculty od economics (Croatia), Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Tirana – Dhoma e Tregtisë dhe Industrisë, Tiranë (Albania) and Qendra “Mesdheu” – “Mesdheu” Center (Albany).
During the third meeting, each partner presented what was done in the previous period of the project, sharing deadlines, obligations, variations and schedule for the future months along with the first results from the research and project tasks progress.
Project partners presented their work and research activities via PP presentations as described in Project and Steering Committee Agenda:
- Polytechnic University of Bari (Italy); Work Package 2: Closing Activities by Ms. Beatrice di Pierro and Mr. Valentino Sangiorgio
- LMS (Laboratory for Manufacturing Systems and Automation) – University of Patras (Greece); Work Package 3 (Task 2): Progress & Future work by Ms. Anna-Maria KORFIATI
- Confindustria Veneto SIAV S.p.A (Italy); Work Package 4 (Task 3) – Local Pilot Action Design and Implementation – EXPLOITATION by Ms. Gabriella Bettiol and Ms. Celina Solomon
- University of Rijeka – Faculty of Economics (Croatia); Work Package C COMMUNICATION by Danijela Dobrović and Hrvoje Katunar
- Lead Partner – Veneto Region (Italy); Project Reporting and Financial Analysis and State of Art and Project Management by Ms. Elisa Bertoni
The next project meeting is planned for October in Albania.